15 Citation Drive
Welcome to 15 Citation Drive, a stunning mid-century bungalow recently renovated to include a new second-storey. Located in the prestigious Bayview Village area, one of the city's most exclusive neighbourhoods. This home overlooks the ravine and Bayview Village park, offering year round views. The original bungalow was designed by renowned Toronto architect as a home for his own family, and was owned by them until being offered for sale for the first time in 2019. the bungalow was carefully renovated with the mid-century feel in mind and now includes a brand-new second storey. With expansive oversized windows, open riser stairs and multiple skylights, the abundance of natural light shines throughout. The main floor includes a large, fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with an oversized island overlooking the large, sunken living and dining room and the ravine in the backyard. Rounding out the main floor is the main floor principle complete with a three-piece ensuite and a spacious powder room and main floor office overlooking the courtyard.
The second floor invites with an expansive foyer with a glass floor that leads to the Principal bedroom. The second floor with its three additional bedrooms features two large additional bedrooms with walk-in closets and ensuites. The primary suite will surely take your breath away as it features a large walk-in mirrored closet with built-in laundry hampers and an oversized ensuite with double integrated sinks, heated floors, a stand-alone two-person tub and a seamless shower with bench, lighted niche and body jets. Stepping into the primary oasis, tranquillity abounds with the softly lit tray ceiling and a 16' patio door system to a large private deck overlooking the marbelite pool and ravine! One of the bedrooms even has a window looking into the garage so that you can keep an eye on your second car sitting on the hydraulic lift in the garage.
The lower walk-out level is an entertainer's dream with its large wet bar and fireplace in the recreation room with a sitting room that leads you to the back patio. The lower level is complete with spiral stairs to the main level, state of the art gym, a three-piece washroom, a second laundry room and a mechanical/technical/hobby room. This home truly has it all!
- Thoughtfully renovated mid-century custom-built bungalow with a new second storey with impressive attention to detail and timeless finishes.
- Detached, two-storey, five-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home, main floor primary bedroom/office.
- The second floor features a luxurious primary retreat with two additional primary bedrooms.
- Exceptional curb appeal with over 5860sq. ft. of interior living space.
- Tremendous living space with a wonderful layout - ideal for family living and entertaining.
- This gem boasts spacious principal rooms, oversized windows and dramatic high ceilings.
- Smart home system with control centers on both main and second floors.
- Smart home with built in security and 7 cameras.
- Luxurious primary retreat complete with substantial walk-in dressing room and soothing spa-like ensuite and 16’ patio door system (8’ operable) to private second storey balcony.
- Well-designed spacious bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and a private ensuite.
- Tongue and groove Douglas Fir elements throughout.
- Four skylights.
- Glass floor over foyer with LED recessed lighting.
- Exposed brick throughout main floor.
- Built-in storage and custom closets throughout.
- Brick, Newtechwood, ACM and standing seam steel.
- Custom eat-in kitchen with Jennair appliances, quartz countertops, plenty of storage, control centre for smart home, eating area and large centre island with seating overlooking the living/dining, family room and rear yard.
- Breathtaking family room with gas fireplace, pot lights, surround sound speakers and walkout to multi-level decks with gas connections for BBQ / firepits and breathtaking ravine/park and pool views.
- Main floor office overlooking the front courtyard (or fifth bedroom).
- Fireplaces in family room and basement.
- 2 laundry rooms (one in basement and one on second floor with washer/dryer).
- Outstanding lower level with laundry and plenty of storage.
- Spacious recreation room and direct walkout access to rear yard, patios, gardens and pool.
- Direct indoor access to kitchen through garage.
- Sit down custom wet bar with sink and under-counter wine fridge - ideal for entertaining.
- Exercise room featuring rubber floor, mirrored walls and extra storage space.
- Mature trees and landscaping in front and backyard.
- South-facing rear yard backing onto ravine, park and pool.
- Style: Detached
- Beds: 4+1
- Parking Spots: 6
- Baths: 5.5
- Gym/Workout Room
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Bayview Village is a neighbourhood in North York with wonderful green space and great shopping.
Bayview Village is known for having a high number of health, agricultural/natural resources, science workers, university grads, and public transit. It is a diverse neighbourhood notable for a high number of Korean, Persian, Romanian, Japanese, and Turkish speakers.
What It's Like
Great parks and recreation, and great shopping.
What You'll Like
Life for Bayview Villagers revolves around the Bayview Village mall with its own Loblaws supercentre and LCBO; a Canadian Tire, and the North York location of IKEA. The neighbourhood is home to the Bayview Village Residents Association, The Bayview Village Park, Rean Park and the North York General Hospital. Kids go to excellent schools.